Naples Named a Top 10 Destination for Adventure
Source: Gulfshore Life
Naples ranked ninth for best sports and adventure activities in the U.S. Quality Tourism Index.
If you’re looking for adventure, you’re in the right spot.
Naples came in at No. 9 in the U.S. Quality Tourism Index rankings of the country top destinations for sports and adventure.
Resonance Consultants compiled the list by gauging the “quality” reviews (i.e. very good or excellent) on the travel site TripAdvisor in its outdoor activities and boating/water sports listings.
Florida in general did well when it came to sports and adventure. Destin (No. 5), Miami (No. 6) and Tampa/St. Petersburg (No. 8) ranked ahead of Naples. Fort Lauderdale (No. 11), Sarasota (No. 15) and Fort Myers (No. 16) ranked behind Naples. Three Hawaiian islands (Oahu, Maui and Hawaii) topped the list.
Ready to start the adventure? Here are some links to local companies that can help. These are TripAdvisor's Top Ten Picks For Outdoor Activities in Naples!
1. Ms. B. Haven Fishing & Eco Charters - Web Site
2. Sweet Liberty Catamaran Sailing & Boar Tours - Web Site
3. Cool Beans Cruises - Web Site
4. Manatee Sightseeing Eco-Tourism Adventure - Web Site
5. Double R's Fishing & Tour Co - Web Site
6. Rising Tide Explorers (Kayak & Canoeing) - Web Site
7. Naples Kayak Company - Web Site
8. Lowdermilk Beach - Web Site
9. Corey Billie's Airboat Rides - Web Site
10. Pure Florida (Boat Tours) - Web Site